Follow

Thursday 26 July 2012

What's The Daily Beaut?

Hello everyone! I thought I'd start this blog with a humble introduction to who I am and what this is all about. For quite some time now, I've wanted to get into all of this blogging, vlogging business and being on my summer holidays with not much to do- I thought I'd give it a whirl.
I've been inspired to start up something like this for a long time after seeing many beauty guru's, such as beautycrush, uglyfaceofbeauty, sototallyvlog and quite a lot more.
Now then, The Daily Beaut is a project that I've been thinking of for a while- it's going to be a daily blog post written by myself on all things to do varying from fashion, make-up, skincare, haircare to just some updates on my life in general.
As well as daily blog posts here, I'm going to begin making my own youtube videos on my channel, so do feel free to subscribe if you find it all interesting. Check back here for a beauty post every day and keep checking up on my youtube account if you're interested to see if I've put a video up.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers