Follow

Thursday 23 January 2014

2014, yes please!

Well, it has been a rather long time since I've posted anything, hasn't it? Last year has been hectic, to say the least. I've been battling with exams and coursework, non-stop reading and trips back and forth here, there and everywhere. I learnt how to drive and now have a lovely little car that I can poodle about in. I passed all of my exams with decent marks. I even turned 18 and for my birthday had a little trip to Disneyland, but there's something else that I'm proud of myself for.

I devoted 2013 to getting fit and healthy. I managed to lose a total of 3st 10lbs (and only 7lbs was gained back at Christmas- result!) by eating less junk food and exercising on and off every month. I'm so proud of myself to sticking to it and I feel so much better in myself. If you're thinking of shedding a few pounds, maybe a few stone like I did so that you can feel 10/10, do it! I can't stress enough that losing weight is a confidence-booster




This year is going to be much the same diet-wise, but I thought that I should start up blogging again because I enjoy it and love getting to know you guys. I'm even going so far as to create a posting-schedule, so every Wednesday and Saturday starting next week, new beauty/fashion-related posts will be up. Times are a changing, as they say! 

Can't wait to get back in the swing of things. I hope that last year was fantastic for all of you and that 2014 will be even better!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers